Are dental implants the right restoration for me?
If you live in East Gwillimbury or Newmarket, Ontario, and are searching for a dental office “near me” that offers treatments following tooth loss, our Harvest Hills Dental Care dentists can assist you. Our team suggests several tooth replacement options for patients to choose from, though the most popular is that of dental implant services. There are many reasons why patients might consider implants for their smile.
What are dental implants?
Our dentists describe the dental implant as a stand-alone, permanent tooth replacement option for those with sufficient bone to support the restoration and can maintain oral health and wellness following placement. This ensures the implantation is successful, and the restoration lasts many years! The implant is made from biocompatible materials such as titanium and fuses with the bone to hold a dental restoration in place. Dental implants can secure dental crowns, bridges, or even full dentures to replace one or more teeth in a patient’s smile.
Are dental implants right for me?
Implants are just one of many standard tooth replacement options available to patients at our practice. Implants do require patients to be proper candidates and have realistic expectations of what they can achieve with the smile. Implants may be right for you if:
- You have enough bone in the jaw to support the placement of the dental implant during surgery.
- You are searching for a long-lasting restoration that can remain for many decades with proper care.
- You are having trouble with other tooth replacement options, such as conventional dentures, and want a stable, fixed restoration.
- You want a tooth replacement that looks, feels, and functions like a natural tooth.
- You are committed to maintaining oral health and wellness after the placement of the dental implant and implant restoration.
Schedule an appointment at our Newmarket, Ontario, area practice today!
If you are looking for a dentist “near me” that offers dental implants and other tooth replacement options, call our team to discuss your needs. The practice is located at 181 Green Lane East #2 and can be reached by dialing (365) 659-1008.
Share this Article:
Back to Dental Implants Page