Dental implant services are available for restoring the smile
Dental implants are an excellent way for patients with missing teeth to restore their smiles. These versatile and highly-functional restorations use natural bone as their foundation, ensuring the best in stability and strength. The team at Harvest Hills Dental Care in East Gwillimbury, Ontario, is pleased to offer dental implants, including various services used to place and maintain them.
What services are available for dental implants?
East Gwillimbury patients interested in dental implants can obtain quality service from start to finish right at Harvest Hills Dental Care. Below are the various stages of assistance our team provides:
- Candidacy. First, patients need to be evaluated to determine if they are proper candidates for the placement of dental implants. Those with sufficient bone and good oral health may be considered for this restorative treatment.
- Planning. Planning the dental implant placement is key to ensuring it is situated in place and can function at its best. Our dentists use x-ray imaging to determine the best way to place one or more implants to restore the smile.
- Placement. Our team provides placement under proper anesthesia and sedation during oral surgery. At this time, the implant post is inserted into the jawbone, and the gums are sutured for healing.
- Restoration. After the dental implant is firmly positioned into the jawbone and the bone around it has grown to fuse it, restoration can occur. Restorations are placed over the abutment of the dental implant above the gum line and may include crowns, bridges, or dentures.
- Replacement. If the restoration over a dental implant breaks or needs to be replaced, our Harvest Hills Dental Care team can provide quality replacement options as required.
How do I learn more about dental implants?
Dental implants are popular because they are versatile, natural-looking, and long-lasting. If you live in the area of East Gwillimbury, ON and want to speak with our team about implants or other tooth replacement options, connect with our dentists to discuss this solution for your smile. The office is located at 181 Green Lane E, Suite #2, and can be reached by phone to book an appointment at (365) 659-1008.
Share this Article:
Back to Dental Implants Page