Enjoy cosmetic dental treatments with a team that cares
A beautiful smile is important to many patients. With cosmetic dental treatments in East Gwillimbury, Ontario, patients have the ability to boost the appearance of their smile with reliable, affordable, and natural-looking solutions. Dr. Jameela Jifri and her team at Harvest Hills Dental Care work directly with patients to help them achieve the beautiful smile they’ve always wanted by using aesthetic services such as professional teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and other solutions. Learning about cosmetic treatments available for your smile is the first step in deciding if aesthetic dental work is needed.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Jameela Jifri and her team at Harvest Hills Dental Care describe cosmetic dentistry as a field that focuses on the aesthetics of the smile. This includes the following treatment options available at her office:
- Professional teeth whitening: Patients with dull or discoloured teeth may find professional teeth bleaching to be a fast and effective solution for brightening their smile
- Veneers and bonding: Porcelain veneers or composite bonding can be used to address chips, cracks, gaps, and other imperfections in the teeth
- Dental implants: These artificial tooth roots are used to replace missing teeth and restore functionality to the bite. They also have a natural appearance that blends in with the rest of the teeth
- Invisalign clear braces: Invisalign is an alternative to traditional metal braces for straightening crooked teeth or correcting bite issues. The aligners are nearly invisible when worn, making them a popular choice for adults who want to improve their smile without drawing attention to their treatment process
- Gum reshaping and contouring: Patients with a “gummy smile” may benefit from the removal of excess gum tissue, while patients who have had conditions such as periodontal disease may need their gumline repaired and re-contoured with a cosmetic dentist
Learn more about cosmetic dental care and treatment options
Cosmetic dentistry can not only improve the appearance of your smile but also helps to improve functionality and oral health. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Jameela Jifri and her associates today to discuss how cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile.
Share this Article:
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page